Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce (GPCC) has selected 20 deserving local companies as finalists for its 30th Anniversary of the IMPACT Awards. The Chamber’s IMPACT Awards honor the accomplishments of small, large and nonprofit businesses and the positive effect they have on the Valley’s business community and economy. The 2017 IMPACT Awards finalists are:
Small/Medium Business Category (250 employees or fewer):
– ASU Gammage
– Center for Entrepreneurial Innovation
– Crisis Response Network
– NextNet Partners, LLC
– Orchard Medical Consulting
– Perkins Coie, LLP
– Redflex Traffic Systems, Inc.
Large Business Category (More than 250 employees):
– Beatitudes Campus
– EPCOR Water USA
– Isagenix International, LLC
– National Bank of Arizona
– Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
– Sonora Quest Laboratories
– Southwest Airlines
– Total Transit, Inc.
The IMPACTful Nonprofit Award recognizes the value of nonprofits in the Valley while also taking into consideration the unique situation, scope and abilities of a nonprofit organization. Help determine the 2017 IMPACTful Nonprofit Award recipient by casting your vote for one of the four nonprofits finalists at www.phoenixchamber.com/IMPACTful.
During the 30th Anniversary of the IMPACT Awards Luncheon in May 2017, the Chamber will recognize one recipient for the Small/Medium Category and one in the Large Business Category in each of four classifications: Community Champion, Economic Driver, Exceptional Innovator and Arizona Advocate. The 2017 IMPACT Businesses of the Year will be selected from these eight honorees and announced during the30th Annual IMPACT Awards Luncheon.
“The small and large companies and nonprofits nominated for the Chamber’s 2017 IMPACT Awards exemplify success and leadership in the Greater Phoenix business community,” said Todd Sanders, president and CEO of the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce. “While only two can take home Business of the Year honors, the innovation and leadership displayed by each nominee is worthy of recognition.”
The 30th Annual IMPACT Awards luncheon will take place Wednesday, May 10, 2017, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at The Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. Individual tickets are $80 for GPCC members and $95 for non-members. Tables of 10 are $900 for Chamber members and $1,050 for non-members (tables include priority seating). To register to attend, please visit www.phoenixchamber.com/IMPACT.
“We really look forward to the IMPACT Awards each year because the event gives us the chance to highlight the companies doing great things in the Greater Phoenix region,” said Janelle Tassart, director of community relations at the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce. “To all of this year’s extraordinary nominees, you truly make a difference in our community and keep Arizona’s economy moving forward.”
The Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce also congratulates all the 2017 IMPACT Award nominees:
Small/Medium Business Category
- Arizona Association of Realtors
- Arizona Technology Council
- ASU Gammage
- Center for Entrepreneurial Innovation
- Crisis Response Network, Inc.
- Dircks Moving & Logistics
- NextNet Partners
- Orchard Medical Consulting
- Perkins Coie, LLP
- Redflex Traffic Systems
- U & Improved
Large Business Category
- Beatitudes Campus
- Celgene Corporation
- EPCOR Water USA
- Isagenix International, LLC
- National Bank of Arizona
- Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
- Shamrock Foods Company
- Sky Harbor International Airport
- Sonora Quest Laboratories
- Southwest Airlines
- Total Transit
IMPACTful Nonprofit Award
- Ability 360
- Adelante Healthcare
- American Red Cross – Greater Phoenix Chapter
- Arizona Autism United
- Arizona Forward Association
- Arizona Hemophilia Association
- Arizona YWCA Metropolitan Phoenix
- Asian Pacific Community in Action
- Aunt Rita’s
- Arizona Women’s Education and Employment, Inc.
- Banner Health
- Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona
- Central Arizona Shelter Services
- Duet: Partners in Health & Aging
- Educare Arizona
- Helios Education Foundation
- Keep Phoenix Beautiful
- Maricopa Health Foundation
- Phoenix Herpetological Society
- Social Venture Partners Arizona
- Southwest Human Development
- Southwest Veterans Foundation
- Support Sky Harbor Coalition
- The Arizona Community Foundation
- The Be Kind People Project Foundation
- The Junior League of Phoenix, Inc.
- The Salvation Army
- Valley of the Sun United Way
- Valley Youth Theatre
To view the online gallery of the finalists and attendees at the 2017 IMPACT Nominee Reception, visit here.
To download a high-resolution 300 DPI image of the finalists, visit the below links:
- 2017 IMPACTful Nonprofit Award finalists
- 2017 IMPACT Award finalists in the Small/Medium Business Category (250 employees or fewer)
- 2017 IMPACT Award finalists in the Large Business Category (More than 250 employees)
Businesses interested in becoming a sponsor for the IMPACT Awards should contact Janelle Tassart at 602.495.6480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
Representing 2,400 businesses across the Greater Phoenix region, the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce promotes regional prosperity by serving as a catalyst for economic vitality and strong communities. The Chamber pursues this mission by collaborating with business, political and community leaders to grow the regional talent pool, create a regional approach to economic development and drive a pro-Arizona agenda.