Since 1987, the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce (GPCC) has honored the accomplishments of businesses and the impact they’ve made on the Greater Phoenix business community. GPCC is looking for companies with a strong footprint in the Valley that are deserving of special recognition.
Two businesses – one with fewer than 250 employees and one with more than 250 employees – are honored in each of four categories. An IMPACT Business of the Year will be selected from among the four category recipients in each business sector. GPCC is looking for ideal nominees that exhibit success in the following categories:
- Community Champion – A business focusing on local community involvement, volunteerism and truly making a positive impact in the community throughout their company.
- Economic Driver – A business or organization substantially contributing to the economic vitality of the Greater Phoenix community by creating new jobs and opportunities, advancing a new industry or revitalizing a business sector or neighborhood.
- Entrepreneurial Excellence – A business exemplifying the spirit of entrepreneurialism; this business invests in the Valley and adds to the Greater Phoenix community. A business that has identified opportunities or unmet needs and, as a result, has taken risks, created value, initiated changes or developed innovative solutions.
- Response to Adversity – A business that has faced significant challenges and was able to respond and rebound in order to build a stronger, more sustainable company.
- IMPACT Business of the Year – Selected from the category award recipients and announced during the event. A business that has achieved remarkable results and accomplishments while moving their company and the local economy forward. Also exemplifies excellent corporate citizenship by giving back to the local community while possessing a corporate culture that enhances employees’ lives.
- When are nominations?
Nominations are accepted November-January each year.
- Who can nominate?
Companies can be nominated or self-nominate.
- What is required?
Nominated companies submit a written application sharing how they are making an impact.
- When is the awards luncheon?
Held annually in May, the IMPACT Awards Luncheon features the stories of the category recipients and highlights why these companies are the best of the best in Valley business.
- How do I get more information?
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602.495.2182.