Take your business to the next level…it’s worth it.
Successful businesses come in all shapes and sizes. Rather than a one-size-fits-all approach to membership, the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce puts you in control of the level of investment that fits your needs, goals and comfort level.
Associate membership provides opportunities for companies to leverage the Chamber’s credibility to help grow their business. This basic level of membership provides access to professional development programs and business-to-business networking opportunities, enabling both the company and its employees to grow.
Associate level includes:
• Increased credibility by belonging to the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
• Member investor directory listing
• Ribbon-cutting ceremonies honoring expansions and grand openings
• Access to members-only networking events
• Advocate for business though the Small Business Leadership Forum
Premier membership provides an opportunity to elevate your company’s brand, as well as build corporate-level relationships with leading business professionals in the Valley. Exclusive Premier tiers are available for companies looking to make a significant investment in the business community and region.
Premier level includes:
• Premier leadership program access
• Access to quarterly Economic Development Forum
• Access to Public Affairs Committee and committee members
• Company logo featured as a Premier investor on GPCC website
• Customized company video and bio profile feature
• C-level introductions and networking opportunities
Learn more about membership
Take advantage of the benefits of membership with the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce. Please fill out the form below and we will respond within the next business day to your request with membership information including our membership investment levels, committee involvement opportunities, programs, councils and upcoming events. Or call 602-495-2195 to speak to one of the Chamber’s business development executives.
* This form is a membership inquiry form to connect you with one of the Chamber’s business development executives and not a membership application.