JOB SUMMARY: The Marketing and Communications Coordinator manages internal member communications and assists with external marketing. This position is responsible for traffic management of collateral production, advertising, and promotion for all of the Chamber’s signature events and member programs. Additionally, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator assists in developing and executing detailed social media and marketing plans for the Chamber’s activities.
PRIMARY / ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Serve as the Chamber’s traffic coordinator to ensure marketing requests are fulfilled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in overseeing the production of promotional materials such as event materials, advertising copy, press releases, and e-newsletters, and general Chamber and Foundation collateral.
- Serve as a liaison between the communications team and other departments to develop content.
- Act as secondary content proofing for all Chamber content and communication platforms..
- Develop and produce content for a wide range of events and promotional materials such as website content, event collateral, brochures, advertising copy, e-newsletters, blogs, and editorials. This will include preparing presentations, talking points, statements, and other items as needed.
- Maintain monthly marketing metrics for email results, website visits, and social media reach.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to produce and manage content on all social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, including proofing content and scheduling content across platforms.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of effective public relations efforts, including securing earned media for the Chamber’s large scale events and member programs.
- Process and manage media buys, including print, radio and online. Coordinate and manage media schedules and placement instructions.
- Perform research on specific issues that impact broadly on the organization or its programs, develop and prepare comprehensive communications and/or reports.
- Collaborate with the Development and Communications Manager to ensure Chamber members and other companies are able to effective market their business through the Chamber’s platforms.
- Capture photos at high-level events and meetings to support the Chamber’s photo catalog.
- Edit photos as needed.
- Work within the Constant Contact platform to design evites, e-newsletters, and other digital communications.
- Maintain and stock Chamber’s printed materials.
- May assist with update requests to the Chamber’s website.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a focus in marketing, advertising, journalism, or public relations strongly preferred.
- At least one year of experience working as a journalist, PR/marketing or advertising agency creative staff member (this may include internships).
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of traditional marketing disciplines as well as new trends in marketing, especially social media and digital marketing.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively.
- Dedicated to exceptional member service
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required, knowledge of Adobe Suite a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please submit resume, letter of interest, two writing samples, and salary requirements via email to HR@phoenixchamber.com. Subject line should read “Marketing & Communications Coordinator.” кредит онлайн