Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Development & Communications Manager
Department: Events and Marketing
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Hourly (Full Time)
Responsible for filming and producing videos for the Greater Phoenix Chamber and Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation, including video ideation and scripting. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will also assist with website updates and management, digital communications on social media platforms, and emails. Also provides other marketing tasks such as photography, proofreading, writing, and occasionally creating graphics using PhotoShop, Illustrator, and Canva.
Position Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
- Conducts video interviews, film b-roll, and edit video content using Premiere Pro to create Chamber-related video content.
- Develops video ideas in collaboration with the Development and Communications Manager, draft video scripts, and edit videos using Premiere Pro to create original video content for the Chamber’s platforms.
- Supports the marketing team in executing update requests to the Chamber’s websites utilizing WordPress, PhotoShop, and other technology.
- Supports the Development and Communications Manager, in collaboration with the Marketing & Communications Coordinator Manager in producing and managing content for social media networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and others).
- Manages and maximize the Chamber’s presence on YouTube.
- Reviews data and analytics of the marketing team’s digital strategies and provides periodic reports.
- Captures and creates a Broll resource for the Chamber and the Foundation.
- Captures stock photos and event photos
- Supports the Marketing Team with other digital needs, such as email management.
- Assists with additional marketing collateral and other marketing tasks as needed.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Post Secondary Degree in videography or related field preferred.
- One (1) to Two (2) years’ experience using PremierPro, WordPress, PhotoShop, and Constant Contact.
- General knowledge of traditional marketing disciplines as well as new trends in marketing, especially social media, and other new digital platforms is required.
- Proficient in Windows Operating Systems, MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.)
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a self-starter and proactive with the aptitude to be results-driven, and deadline-driven.
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings which may include any of the following: reference checks, background check, fingerprint clearance and a drug
Perks and Benefits
- **This position allows the ability to work remotely – temporarily due to COVID-19**
- Comprehensive Benefits Offered (Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life/Ad&D, Voluntary Life/Ad&D, 401k)
- Paid Time Off (PTO and Paid Sick Time), and eleven paid holidays
- On-site parking paid for by Chamber (when working in physical office)
- Telecommute opportunities (when working in physical office)
- Employee wellness program through Wellness AtoZ
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
unshaven girls где взять займ онлайнзайм екапуста онлайн заявказайм на сберегательную книжку займ 1000 рублей онлайнзайм онлайн на карту кукурузазайм webbankir займ система контактзайм онлайн на киви без проверокзайм на карту 150000