Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation
The Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation (the Foundation) convenes and catalyzes business, education, and community to enhance college and career readiness, develop a stronger workforce, and build healthier communities throughout Arizona. The Foundation, a 501c3 nonprofit organization, leads the charitable and education initiatives of the Greater Phoenix Chamber under the four pillars of education, workforce development, wellness, and research. Through stronger alignment between education, business, and community, the Foundation prepares individuals for college and career and serves as an intermediary to convey workforce needs and champion scalable workforce solutions. In addition, the Foundation makes Arizona and the Greater Phoenix region known as destinations for healthy talent and healthy communities through workplace wellness efforts and publishes data-driven research to inform policymakers, business leaders, and the general public.
Greater Phoenix Chamber
The Greater Phoenix Chamber (Chamber) is the leading business organization for the Greater Phoenix region. Our mission is to promote regional prosperity, serving as a catalyst for economic vitality and strong communities. We accomplish this through our ability to convene and connect business leaders, elected officials and community leaders; cultivate thought leadership; advocate for pro-business policies; and communicate and promote the region’s strengths.
Who are we looking for today?
We are interested in hiring people who have a passion for Phoenix and a desire to make the Greater Phoenix region a great place to live, work and play. Ideal candidates will also have a passion for education and working with businesses to define and integrate viable career pathways into Arizona’s education system.
The Director of ElevateEdAZ will oversee ElevateEdAZ, the Foundation’s K-12 education initiative which prepares individuals for college and career through stronger alignment between education, business, and the community. This position will manage the College and Career Coaches, Business Partnership Coordinator, and Data Analyst.
The Director will work with the Chief Innovation Officer and consultants to manage overall implementation of the ElevateEdAZ Strategic Action Plan (SAP) which will be executed at the school level by the College and Career Coaches. This position will work with partner school principals and leadership to ensure continuous progress with the College and Career Coaches.
The Director will serve as the liaison to current and new ElevateEdAZ partner school districts, ensuring overall support and buy-in of district administration, spearheading District Leadership Committees, working with appropriate departments to facilitate change, and securing necessary data and information.
This position will manage the Business Partnership Coordinator, engaging employers to develop work-based learning opportunities for high school students, teacher professional development and managing the CommunityShare connection tool.
The candidate will communicate in a strong, positive, and effective manner, both verbally and non-verbally and be a self-starter with the ability to sustain and move work forward with minimal direction. All Chamber employees are expected to work collaboratively with other departments and be team players to help accomplish our organizational mission. The ideal candidate must be well organized with the ability to ensure continuous progress of various projects.
- Support the ElevateEdAZ Steering Committee, creating interactive agendas and related content.
- Serve as a spokesperson for ElevateEdAZ at community events and meetings.
- Maintain commitment of partner schools and districts.
- Collaborate with Workforce Development Managers and employers to determine pathways in key industries, along with required competencies and credentials. Identify meaningful career development opportunities, including career exploration and work-based learning opportunities. Streamline processes for scale across multiple employers and schools.
- Create and monitor key performance metrics for ElevatedEdAZ impact and progress.
- Assist with education related events, marketing, and communications, ensuring alignment with ElevateEdAZ strategy.
- Manage annual budget and related expenses.
- Monitor program data and outcomes, making relevant adjustments to programs informed by data findings
- Strengthen relationships with funders, communicating continued progress and garnering feedback for improvements.
- Oversee program staff, providing regular communication, coaching, and support towards goal attainment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Foundation is looking for candidates with the following knowledge, skills, and abilities desirable for job success:
- Minimum two-years’ experience in project management, strategic plan development, and implementation
- Minimum one-year experience working with school administrators and staff is highly preferred
- Minimum two-years’ experience managing multiple staff
- Must have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to establish professional relationships
- Must possess analytical ability to solve problems, anticipate challenges, and identify opportunities and solutions
- Must be able to provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers at all levels of an organization
- Detail oriented with ability to stay organized while handling multiple tasks. Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated to learn, grow professionally, and work in a team environment
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Must maintain a neat and professional appearance
- Must be able to travel to schools and partners regularly; reliable transportation is necessary
- Must be able to pass a background check, fingerprint clearance and a drug test
Successful candidates will also be expected to bring the following personal attributes to the position:
- Innovative by continuously looking for ways to improve processes, always seeking the best use of resources
- Takes a diplomatic approach to work and communications with the ability to easily establish credibility among a wide variety of stakeholders (i.e., business, nonprofit, academic, and policy/public sectors)
- Possess the ability to exercise mature judgment, tact, and professionalism
- Collaborates and builds bridges internally/externally; works with others to achieve common goals and furthermore possesses the ability to work with all levels of management and leadership both internally and externally
- Executes with excellence by consistently delivering on promises to the highest standards; appreciates and demands quality
Qualified candidates should respond by sending a confidential cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position in the subject line of your submission. Resumes will be accepted through Thursday, February 4th.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. GPC is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, color, age, national origin, disability or any other legally protected classes. омск займ денегзайм до зарплаты иркутскзайм онлайн pay ps быстрый займ без отказа на картузайм по смс на картузайм под 0 процентов на карту займ на киви с 18 летзайм центрофинансонлайн займ без проверок