The Greater Phoenix Chamber (Chamber) is the leading business organization for the Greater Phoenix region. Our mission is to promote regional prosperity, serving as a catalyst for economic vitality and strong communities. We accomplish this through our ability to convene and connect business leaders, elected officials, and community leaders; cultivate thought leadership; advocate for pro-business policies; and communicate and promote the region’s strengths. Our pillars of focus are public policy, economic development, workforce development, and connectivity.
Responsible for filming and producing videos for the Greater Phoenix Chamber and Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation, including video ideation and scripting. The Multimedia Marketing Coordinator will also assist with digital communications on social media platforms and emails. Also provides other marketing tasks such as photography, proofreading, writing, and occasionally creating graphics using PhotoShop, Illustrator, and Canva.
Position Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
- Conducts video interviews, film b-roll, and edit video content using Adobe Premiere Proto create Chamber-related video content.
- Develops video ideas in collaboration with the Communications Manager, draft video scripts, and edit videos using Adobe Premiere Proto create original video content for the Chamber’s platforms.
- Supports the marketing team in executing update requests to the Chamber’s websites utilizing WordPress, PhotoShop, and other technology.
- Supports Communications Manager, in collaboration with the Marketing & Communications Coordinator Manager, in producing and managing content for social media networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and others).
- Manages and maximizes the Chamber’s presence on YouTube.
- Reviews data and analytics of the marketing team’s digital strategies and provides periodic reports.
- Captures and creates video b-roll resources for the Chamber and the Foundation.
- Captures stock photos and event photos
- Supports the Marketing Team with other digital needs, such as email management.
- Assists with additional marketing collateral and other marketing tasks as needed.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Post-Secondary Degree in videography or related field preferred.
- One (1) to two (2) years experience using Adobe PremierPro, WordPress, PhotoShop, and Constant Contact, through work or education.
- General knowledge of traditional marketing disciplines as well as new trends in marketing, especially social media and other new digital platforms.
- Proficient in Windows Operating Systems, and MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.)
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a self-starter and proactive with the aptitude to be results-driven and deadline-driven.
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings, which may include any of the following: reference checks, background checks, fingerprint clearance, and a drug test.
Perks and Benefits
- Hybrid/remote work opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits Offered (Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life/Ad&D, Voluntary Life/Ad&D, 401k)
- Paid Time Off (PTO and Paid Sick Time), and eleven paid holidays
- On-site parking paid for by Chamber (when working in the physical office)
- Telecommute opportunities (when working in the physical office)
- Employee wellness program through Wellness AtoZ
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply: Email resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please include “digital marketing coordinator” in the subject line.