Maricopa Corporate College (operated by Rio Salado College): The Maricopa Corporate College delivers high-impact training and development solutions for business, industry, associations and government.
2323 W. 14th Street, Tempe, AZ 85281
- Training workshops
- Boot camps
- Employee development and recruiting initiatives
Arizona@Work: Statewide workforce development network that helps employers of all sizes and types recruit, develop and retain the best employees for their needs. It is a public/private partnership with 12 regional areas and 47 local offices, all working together through one organization.
City of Phoenix: Phoenix is the only city in the region to have an in-house team fully dedicated to workforce business services, creating a direct pipeline between employers and talent. Their team can coordinate customized services, and programs, tailored to meet the special needs of specific employers.
Phoenix Business and Workforce Development Center (for employers only)
302 N. 1st Avenue, 6th Floor, Phoenix, AZ 85003
- Talent Acquisition Assistance
- Free job postings on azjobconnecion.gov
- Promote jobs with social media blitz
- Screen candidates and review resumes
- Schedule interviews and staff hiring events
- Coordinate recruitment spaces