Boost your company’s marketing!
Marketing your business through the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce is a cost-effective way to increase awareness of your brand to thousands of Valley business people and attract new customers.
The myriad business-to-business marketing opportunities offer something for nearly every budget or objective. The Chamber’s marketing and advertising opportunities are tailored for business-to-business needs and provide our members with a variety of affordable marketing vehicles.
As the largest Chamber in Arizona, our powerful reach can transform your marketing to target your audience. Look to the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce as an integral component of your marketing strategy!
The Chamber’s targeted e-newsletters let you choose the audience you want to reach and the frequency that fits your needs.
- Arizona In Focus: Sent the fourth Thursday of the month, this email is targeted toward business people interested in the Chamber’s public affairs efforts, economic development activities and new business developments around the Valley. View the latest edition of Arizona in Focus.
- BusinessBuzz: Sent bi-weekly on Monday mornings, this email provides a quick over view of what’s happening in the week ahead. Packed with information, it’s a quick read that respects your valuable time. View the latest edition of Business Buzz.
- BusinessDriver: Sent the third Thursday of the month, this targeted email provides tangible sales and marketing information to help you learn new skills and grow your business. This email includes videos and easy to use tips which you can apply to your business needs. View the latest edition of BusinessDriver.
- Businesswise for Women: Sent the second Thursday of the month, this email includes Q & A with businesswomen in our community, leadership tips and information about our upcomnig monthly Professional Women’s Alliance program. Vew the latest edition of Businesswise for Women.
- Valley Young Professionals (VYP): Sent once a month, this email targets young professionals between the ages of 25-39 interested in business networking and leadership development. This email includes upcoming VYP events, featured articles and special member offers. View the latest edition of Valley Young Professionals.
Our website welcomes more than 360,000 unique visitors each year. Reach them through banner ads on our high-traffic homepage.
Social Media Advertising
Share your upcoming event or new acquisition through the Chamber’s social media channels! We boast more than 23,000 combined followers and reach journalists, thought leaders and decision makers throughout the Valley and across the country.
We are always looking for dynamic speakers to present on sales, marketing, professional development, customer service and other topics of interest to our membership. Email Debbie Drotar at firstname.lastname@example.org to share how you can lend your expertise to an upcoming event and turn attendees into potential customers.
Download our handy Marketing Opportunities Guide that should answer any questions you may have about marketing with the Chamber.
If you don’t see exactly what your budget or goals require, give us a call. We’ll tailor a marketing package that fits just right. Email Alexie Chavez at email@example.com or call 602.495.2197.