Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Its unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Put simply, Cognizant help clients get digital done at scale and speed—the scale needed to transform their complex organizations to capitalize on the tremendous opportunities the latest technologies make possible, and the speed expected by its customers, partners and owners.
Cognizant is designed to help get digital done across large, established organizations—one of the few companies with the breadth of capabilities needed to do it:
- Deep technology and industry expertise at the scale required to transform the world’s most complex and critical enterprises
- Long-term, trusted relationships helping to design and manage our clients’ most essential business processes, giving us the ability to spot opportunities and understand the complexities of how organizations can take advantage of them
- An agile, diverse, born-global team that combines a massive delivery capability in India with a network of regional delivery centers in North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia able to partner locally with clients
- A client-first culture of flexible ways of working, entrepreneurialism and empowerment that enables us to collaborate seamlessly with clients
- A sound management track record of shifting ahead of shifting client needs, building new capabilities and delivering industry-leading growth to investors
The Valley is home to many Fortune 500 clients that Cognizant serves. As a result, Cognizant is one of the region’s major employers of highly skilled technology professionals. It recruits locally, and participates in skills training partnerships with the region’s education institutions. Once such partnership was introduced in 2018 with Maricopa County Community College (MCCC) to provide pre-employment training opportunities, at no cost, to qualified Phoenix-area residents. This partnership commits to training people on IT skills that may translate to employment with Cognizant as well as other companies in the greater Phoenix area.
Cognizant has had a growing presence in the Phoenix area since 2002. Cognizant currently has three regional technology and service delivery locations – Chandler, Phoenix, and Mesa – housing more than 2,000 employees who are focused on meeting client demand for specialized digital technology and business process services.
Learn more here > www.cognizant.com