1:30 – 3:30 p.m., Thursday, May 9, 2019
The Chapel at St. Joseph’s Hospital 350 W. Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ 85013 Valet parking available at the 7th Avenue main entrance
- Are you facing the loss of your spouse or a family member?
- Do you need help dealing with grief, loneliness, and the stress of care-giving?
- Would you appreciate advice on creating the best possible obituary and funeral/memorial service?
- Does your family know your preference about cremation or burial? Open casket?
- Do your executor and family know where to find current copies of your will/trust, financial, medical, and mental health powers of attorney, DNR, etc.?
- Have you updated your estate planning documents in light of recent law changes?
- Would it give you peace of mind to know your family understands your final wishes?
End-of-life professionals will share valuable information that can help families plan ahead. You and your guest are invited to a complimentary presentation by:
- Sister Margaret McBride, Vice President, Dignity Health/St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Dee Unks, Bereavement Counselor, Hospice of the Valley
- Keith Voss, M.Div., Chaplain, Hospice of the Valley
- Eileen Bailey, Obituary/Memorial Specialist, A Fitting Farewell, Phoenix
- Marilee Clarke, Estate Attorney, Clarke Law Firm, Scottsdale
Lin Sue Cooney, Director of Community Engagement for Hospice of the Valley, will moderate the Q/A panel.
This community event is offered free of charge.
Refreshments will be served.
Reservations are recommended at A Fitting Farewell: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, phone 602-882-1408.