Founded in Chicago in 1924 and serving Arizona since 2000, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant Thornton, which has revenues in excess of $1.7 billion and operates 60 offices, works with a broad range of dynamic publicly and privately held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations.
Grant Thornton has built a healthy, high-performance culture where people feel valued, respected and encouraged to contribute all of their unique abilities. It have seen firsthand the power of bringing one’s whole self to work — from different races, ethnicities, gender identities, nationalities, religions, generations, sexual orientations, backgrounds and experiences — and the dynamic and innovative environment that results.
Grant Thornton’s people thrive personally and professionally because all perspectives are valued and heard. In turn, its inclusive culture enables them to craft creative solutions for the clients it serves.
Grant Thornton’s recognizes its employees are critical to the success of the company and is why it implmented business resource groups (BRGs), which offer an engaging channel to network with colleagues, develop leadership skills and contribute to the firm. Grant Thornton has eight BRGs, including:
- African-Americans at Grant Thornton & Allies promotes the recruitment, development, advancement and retention of African-American professionals through collaboration with allies and firm leadership.
- Diverse Abilities at Grant Thornton & Allies drives greater awareness of the abilities and potential contributions of people with disabilities within our firm, and with our clients and strategic partners.
- Equality GT creates an inclusive environment that attracts and retains lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees, and inspires and empowers them to bring their whole selves to work.
- Latinos(as)/Hispanics at Grant Thornton & Allies drives firm business by attracting, developing and leveraging the contributions of Latino(a)/Hispanic practitioners.
- Millennials at Grant Thornton & Allies provides a collaborative forum for millennials and other generations to utilize their respective skill sets and experiences to enhance firm profitability and provide a high-performing culture.
- Pan-Asians at Grant Thornton & Allies empowers Pan-Asian professionals to join with colleagues to build stronger teams across the firm.
- Veterans at Grant Thornton & Allies drives firm success by attracting, developing and leveraging the leadership experience and skills of veterans.
- Women at Grant Thornton & Allies enhances the recruitment, retention and advancement of women into leadership positions.
Grant Thornton prides itself on engaging and partnering with members of the community on many levels. Not only does it serve many local businesses in the Valley as clients, but is also involved in the economic development of the area, through activities with the Chamber, among others. Gran Thornton actively contributes to a wide variety of nonprofit and local organizations through volunteerism, board participation and sponsorship to create unique local programming.
Grant Thornton’s help its clients stay ahead of shifting complexities through broad capabilities – audit, tax and advisory – delivered with quality and personal touch. As a service-oriented firm, it pays as much attention to the chemistry of its working relationship as they do to the services they deliver.
Additionally, Grant Thornton’s high partner-to-client ratio means that clients receive the high level of attention, communication and customized solutions of a smaller firm, coupled with the national and global capabilities of a major.
Grant Thornton strives to deliver an exceptional employee experience based on people and culture, trust in leadership, career development opportunities and a diverse employee experience.