Since 1987, the Greater Phoenix Chamber has honored the accomplishments of businesses and the impact they make on the local business community. The Chamber looks for companies with a strong footprint in the Valley that deserve special recognition.
IMPACT nominations can help companies:
- Increase brand awareness
- Attract new customers
- Network with other Valley business leaders
- Honor and acknowledge your employees for their contributions.
Participating companies will receive recognition across Chamber marketing platforms, including the website, e-newsletters, and social media, as well as at the event. Elevate your business with the IMPACT Awards!
Overview of Awards
The Greater Phoenix region is known for its thriving business community. Businesses innovate, advocate, and give back to the local community in order to drive our economy.
The IMPACT Awards recognize companies that are making significant contributions to our state. The IMPACT Awards program highlights small, and mid-sized to large employers who excel in one or more of the following categories:
- Community Champion: A business that gives back to the community, above and beyond the organization’s mission, through charitable actions and investment.
- Economic Driver: A business that contributes to the economic vitality of the Greater Phoenix community. (For example, by advancing an industry or revitalizing a business sector or neighborhood of the city.)
- Industry Innovator: A business that has innovated to develop new products, new methods, new markets, new forms of organization, or new opportunities, taking risks and adapting to move the business forward.
- Exceptional Workplace: A business with an exceptional workplace culture including unique priorities and activities to encourage a diverse, inclusive, healthy, and engaged workforce.
- IMPACTful Nonprofit: A 501c3 nonprofit organization that meaningfully improves the community in measurable ways such as volunteer efforts, community focused initiatives, education projects, or other methods, and provides value while adapting to meet the needs of the Greater Phoenix community.
Business sectors are defined by employee count:
- Small business: 1-99 employees
- Mid-size to large business: 100+ employees
Showcase the work your business is doing by applying for one or more IMPACT Award category!
- February 3, 2023: Nomination forms due by 5 p.m.
- February 17, 2023: Application packets due by 5 p.m.
- March 23, 2023: Nominee reception (5-7 p.m.) (Attendance by a company representative recommended)
- June 22, 2023: Greater Phoenix Chamber IMPACT Awards Celebration (4-6:30 p.m.)
Business Requirements for Eligibility
- Must be a member in good standing with the Greater Phoenix Chamber
- Must be headquartered in Arizona or have a major presence here
- Must be able to meet time commitments (detailed above)
- Must NOT be a government agency or municipality
- Must not be a member-based association or educational institution
- Must NOT have been named an IMPACT Business of the Year recipient in the past ten years.
- Award Finalists must support the IMPACT Awards by purchasing a minimum of one table of ten at the event ($1,000).
- Additional tables may be purchased
Once this nomination form is submitted, the nominee and nominator will receive an IMPACT Awards application from the Greater Phoenix Chamber to complete and submit by February 17, 2023. No extensions will be granted.
Please submit nomination form by 5 p.m. on February 3, 2023
Questions? Contact IMPACT@phoenixchamber.com
Recipients will be honored at the Greater Phoenix Chamber’s IMPACT Awards Celebration in June of 2023.