Boost your company’s marketing!
Marketing your business through the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce is a cost-effective way to increase awareness of your brand to thousands of Valley business people and attract new customers.
The myriad business-to-business marketing opportunities offer something for nearly every budget or objective. The Chamber’s marketing and advertising opportunities are tailored for business-to-business needs and provide our members with a variety of affordable marketing vehicles.
As the largest Chamber in Arizona, our powerful reach can transform your marketing to target your audience. Look to the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce as an integral component of your marketing strategy!
The Chamber’s targeted e-newsletters let you choose the audience you want to reach and the frequency that fits your needs.
- BusinessBuzz: Sent bi-weekly on Monday mornings, this email provides a quick over view of what’s happening in the week ahead. Packed with information, it’s a quick read that respects your valuable time. View the latest edition of Business Buzz.
- Economy In Focus: Sent the last Monday of the month, this email is targeted toward business people interested in the Chamber’s economic development activities and new business developments around the Valley. View the latest edition of Economy in Focus.
- Policy In Focus: Sent the fourth Thursday of the month, this email is targeted toward business people interested in the Chamber’s public affairs efforts and new business developments around the Valley. View the latest edition of Policy in Focus.
- Valley Young Professionals (VYP): Sent once a month, this email targets young professionals between the ages of 25-39 interested in business networking and leadership development. This email includes upcoming VYP events, featured articles and special member offers. View the latest edition of Valley Young Professionals.
- Women in Focus: Sent the third Thursday of the month, this email includes Q & A with businesswomen in our community, leadership tips and information about our upcoming monthly Professional Women’s Alliance program. View the latest edition of Women in Focus.
Our website welcomes more than 360,000 unique visitors each year. Reach them through banner ads on our high-traffic homepage.
Social Media Advertising
Share your upcoming event or new acquisition through the Chamber’s social media channels! We boast more than 23,000 combined followers and reach journalists, thought leaders and decision makers throughout the Valley and across the country.
We are always looking for dynamic speakers to present on sales, marketing, professional development, customer service and other topics of interest to our membership. Email Debbie Drotar at firstname.lastname@example.org to share how you can lend your expertise to an upcoming event and turn attendees into potential customers.
If you would like to market with the Chamber directly, through online or print advertising, please email Janelle Tassart at email@example.com or call 602.495.6480. For more information, download our marketing opportunities brochure.