Small business are the life blood of Arizona’s economy. According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, small businesses represent 99.7 percent of all employers. Small businesses are vital to Arizona’s success. They contribute to the local economy by driving job growth, revenue and innovation in the Valley’s communities.
More importantly, small businesses attract individuals who develop new products or implement new solutions for existing problems. Arizona’s small businesses employ over 990,000 of the state’s workforce. The impact of small business is evident through the tremendous employment opportunities. Small businesses, and the entrepreneurs who start them, stimulate economic growth.
On December 14, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, in collaboration with MetLife, will welcome small business leaders from across the state to the Small Business Master Class in Phoenix.
Here are the top three reasons why you should attend this learning event:
- Influential speakers: Hear from and connect with influential speakers who have achieved business success. The speakers will discuss growth strategies, cybersecurity for small business, social media and digital integration, and financial advice for growing businesses. These leaders will cover the topics that matter to all companies. The speakers include:
- Catherine Alonzo, CEO & founding partner of Javelina
- Lauren Bailey, CEO of Upward Projects
- Rick Dircks, executive vice president of Dircks Moving & Logistics
- Jay Feely, NFL & college football analyst of CBS Sports
- Steve Patterson, host of Twin Cities Live
- April Wright, senior security & compliance manager of Verizon
- Connect with leaders: Grow your network, and expand your reach, by meeting with fellow business owners, leaders and community members.
- Build your tool set: Walk away with the tools, tactics, strategies and best practices to help your company compete successfully in today’s rapidly changing economy.
The Phoenix event marks the capstone in a national tour, from Minneapolis to Dallas, DC to Tampa. The Small Business Summit on December 14, 2017, in Phoenix is an event you can’t afford to miss. After all, small business owners like you are the backbone of Arizona’s economy.
Still not convinced? WATCH THE VIDEO