As the economy continues to grow, so does the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce (GPCC) membership base. GPCC leads the way in supporting the business community and champions economic growth throughout the region. By offering a variety of programs, committees and services for many different interests, schedules and commitments, GPCC membership provides the opportunity to attend a multitude of networking events, educational seminars and business and professional development activities.
Being part of the largest Chamber in Arizona provides our members with many opportunities to connect with new customers and cultivate their business.
GPCC proudly welcomes new members year round, and is excited to showcase some of the companies that have joined the largest business organization to move their business forward. You can view a full directory of GPCC members here.
Meet some of the new GPCC members:
- All In The Present, Inc.: Promotional Products are more than just a cup, a pen, or a t-shirt. They are a way for businesses and entrepreneurs to reach out to their target market and leave a lasting impression. If you would like some great ideas, let’s talk!
- B3 Strategies, LLC: Positioned as ”The Public Policy Architects,” B3 Strategies provides clients with the development and implementation of public policy strategy and government relations assistance at the local, state, and federal levels. B3 Strategies’ areas of expertise include energy, water, taxation, environmental, health care, insurance, and economic development issues.
- BNC National Bank – Glendale: BNC National Bank focuses on providing relationship-based financial services to small and midsized businesses, business owners, their employees and professionals.
- Boys & Girls Club of Metropolitan Phoenix: The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix is the premier provider of out-of-school time programs in some of the valley’s most deserving neighborhoods. Our programs focus on four key areas, Academic Success, Healthy Choices, Be Great-Do Good and Fun with a Purpose. We provide youth with the tools they need to enjoy childhood and become successful, resilient adults. Every year, thousands of children and teens benefit from programs through our 13 Clubhouses, outreach services in the community and children’s dental clinic.
- Bubbies Homemade Ice Cream & Desserts, Inc.: For more than 30 years, Bubbies has been an iconic Hawaiian brand best known for its premium Mochi Ice Cream. Starting with the highest quality ingredients, Bubbies delivers the creamiest ice cream experience using a secret family recipe that uses a proprietary cream base, giving Bubbies a superb premium texture and taste.
- Centerplate: Centerplate is a global leader in live event hospitality, ”Making It Better To Be There®” for more than 116 million guests each year at more than 300 prominent entertainment, sports and convention venues. Centerplate has serviced more than 30 official U.S. Presidential Inaugural Balls, 14 Super Bowls and 22 World Series.
- Cocentrum: Cocentrum specializes in helping companies improve revenue growth by creating memorable and sustainable customer experiences. Cocentrum focuses on uncovering obstacles hindering a company’s ability to better serve and retain their customers. Cocentrum has experience helping organizations to achieve greater consistency throughout their entire service delivery by identifying and removing barriers to deliver exceptional customer experience and providing predictive capabilities to anticipate future customer behavior.
- Commercial Janitorial: Commercial Janitorial provides expert office cleaning whether you are a small business, a large national corporation or a government agency, Commercial Janitorial provides your facility with expert cleaning services at reasonable pricing. Our commercial cleaning services include scheduled office cleaning, building maintenance, floor cleaning, restroom cleaning, and exterior cleaning. Additionally, we also provide one-time cleaning services under both normal and emergency circumstances for locations such as construction sites and post disaster cleanup.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Arizona: The CF Foundation is the world’s leader in the search for a cure for cystic fibrosis, and nearly every CF-specific drug available today was made possible with our financial support. We are a donor-funded, 501(c)(3) nonprofit that is fully accredited by the Better Business Bureau’s (BBB) Wise Giving Alliance program.
- Daring Adventures: Daring Adventures is a nonprofit organization committed to improving the lives of individuals with disabilities and significant life challenges through the power of outdoor recreation.
- Heinrich, LLC Public Affairs Co.: Chad Heinrich has over 17 years of experience in policy, politics and economic development. Chad specializes in providing strategic advice to help clients meet their business and public affairs objectives. Prior to launching Heinrich LLC, Chad led state government affairs in 22 states for University of Phoenix. Leveraging teams in these states, Heinrich crafted and deployed relationship-building and policy-development strategies to advocate for and defeat legislation that had the potential to impact the company.
- Homeowners Financial – The Conner Group: Homeowners Financial Group is a full-service mortgage banking company, dedicated to helping people complete the most important financial transaction they will ever have purchasing a home.
- Horses Help: Horses Help is a PATH Intl. Premier Accredited agency that has been providing services to our special needs and at risk youth clients since 1987. Utilizing specially selected horses, certified instructors, licensed therapists, and trained volunteers, our participants enjoy building horse and human relationships to improve their quality of life.
- Medi-Weightloss – Phoenix: Medi-Weightloss® Program was developed by physicians, registered dietitians, and health professionals in the area of weight loss to help patients achieve and maintain a healthy weight. The Program is evidence-based to result in a successful lifestyle change. We take each patient’s unique health profile into account to create an individualized plan, which is what makes us The One that Works!®
- MUFG Union Bank, N.A.: Headquartered in New York, MUFG Americas Holdings Corporation is a financial holding company, bank holding company and intermediate holding company with total assets of $154.9 billion as of September 30, 2017. Its main subsidiaries are MUFG Union Bank, N.A. and MUFG Securities Americas, Inc.
- OnSite Care: OnSite Care brings exceptional healthcare right to your workplace. We operate worksite healthcare clinics for private and public employers, aligning the goals of employers, employees, and physicians in reducing healthcare spending while improving workforce health. Robust predictive analytics are included with occupational medicine, disease management, mental health and pharmacy.
- Pinnacle Bank: We are an Arizona based, business-oriented bank serving small business and the community in northeast phoenix and Scottsdale areas, along with the Camelback corridor. Pinnacle Bank was formed by local business leaders who own and/or manage their own business here in the valley. Several of them are second generation Arizonans, and all of them call Arizona home. They know firsthand the Valley’s special banking needs. And, for our clients, the good news about a locally managed bank is that decisions can be made quickly and locally, so they can stay ahead of the competition.
- Plaza Companies: With offices in Peoria, Scottsdale and Tucson, Plaza Companies is a full-service real estate firm specializing in the management, leasing and development of medical office and commercial office properties, technology and bioscience facilities, mixed-use properties and senior housing communities. Since 1982, Plaza Companies has established a proud track record as a competitive, connected and conscientious real estate firm with partnerships throughout the industries it serves.
- Promise Arizona: Promise Arizona in Action is dedicated to expanding civic participation in Arizona, particularly among Latinos and youth. We are committed to making a positive change in Arizona by ensuring that all voices are heard on the issues that impact our communities.
- Revinre, LLC: REVINRE is a contraction for the phrase – revolution in real estate – because we are revolutionizing the delivery of real estate services. REVINRE exposes what really works to affect a sale in today’s market and gives it all to any seller, with no gimmicks or restrictions. REVINRE is a direct-to-consumer model for real estate brokerage. The actual seller and/or buyer of real estate is our customer, unlike virtually all other real estate companies that proudly boast that the agent is their customer.
- Team Select Home Care: Since 2008, Team Select Home Care maintains the goal of bringing together the most experienced and ethical home health professionals in the industry. Our focus on exceptional patient care, employee development and community involvement has fueled our growth. We are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve!
- Terra Verde, LLC: Founded in 2008, Terra Verde’s mission is to help companies realize business value from security, risk, and compliance investments. We accomplish this mission by providing security and compliance consulting services, managed security services and best-in-class security technologies to customers across the globe.
- Valley Hospital: Valley Hospital is a private psychiatric hospital located in Arizona specializing in mental health and chemical dependency care. We provide a wide range of services and programs, and our evidence-based treatment methods have been proven to have positive outcomes for our patients. Centrally located just five miles from downtown Phoenix, Valley Hospital’s welcoming atmosphere and scenic landscape promote healing. We are the only facility in the state with a dedicated military program and a 37-bed women’s unit, addressing the unique needs of these populations. We also accept a wide range of insurance.
- You Paint on 32nd: Bring your own beer or wine and enjoy a night of painting and relaxing. At You-Paint we want every person who walks through our doors to walk out with new found skills and confidence. We have regularly scheduled classes or if you are wanting to throw a fun creative party, look no further.
- Yovem, LLC: We provide customized drone services including aerial data collection, aerial photography and videography. We service many industries including real estate, construction, engineering, energy and energy inspections, and agriculture. Drone safety and familiarization courses are a specialty of our company as well.
hairy girls займ на банковский счетчастный займ под расписку у нотариусасмарт займ займ на карту быстрозайм срочноквики займ взять срочный займ на картуbanando займмоментальный займ онлайн на карту получить займ на кивизайм 20000 на картуmoneyman займ