Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
➢ Work in assembly line.
➢ Pack products.
➢ Operate assigned equipment.
➢ Participate in continuous improvement activities.
➢ Support the Honeywell Operating System
➢ Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
➢ Comply with all safety rules.
➢ Record and report production data.
➢ Analyze data and production reports
➢ Set up and change over equipment
YOU MUST HAVE
• Minimum of 6 months of assembly and/or packing experience in a manufacturing environment
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to analyze information and concepts
• Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
• Ability to identify key details
• Ability to troubleshoot
• Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
• Creative thinking and idea generation
• Ability to communicate information clearly
For immediate consideration, apply online today:
402 S 36th, Phoenix, Arizona, 85034
4570 W Lower Buckeye Rd, Phoenix, Arizona, 85043
6760 W Chicago St, Chandler, Arizona, 85226
payday loan оформить займ онлайн на картувзять быстрый займзайм золотая корона займ без отказа москватурбо займ онлайн на картузайм военным беспроцентный займ на карту мирстопроцентный займсрочно деньги займ на карту