Be a part of history as we kick off with our inaugural fundraiser, the 1st Annual Acronis SCSVets Golf Tournament & Fundraising Event, To Benefit US Veterans, and their Military Spouses in Cybersecurity Training & Careers.
This golf tournament will raise funds to provide cybersecurity training for Veterans and Military Spouses at no cost to them. The golf tournament will take place at The Arizona Grand Golf Course, awarded Four Star “Best Places to Play” from Golf Digest and an “Excellent” rating from Zagat Survey.
Our Cybersecurity training curriculum ranges from 12 – 30 weeks depending on the student’s chosen career path. The cost of the training per student ranges from $4,000 – $7,795. In 2020, through corporate sponsorships we provided more than $200,000 in cybersecurity training to Veterans and Military Spouses at no cost to them! This event will allow us to support even more students obtain certifications that will help them pursue self-sustaining IT/cybersecurity careers.
In addition to promoting your organization’s strong support for our Veterans and Military Spouses, your company will be seen in a very positive light by your customers and potential customers. You and your company will be rewarded for your support of Veterans and their Military Spouses by the many benefits you will receive for your sponsorship (for details, please see the sponsorship levels on the next page).
Positive View of Corporate Sponsors of US Veteran Support Programs
Americans truly care for the welfare of our US Veterans and their families:
• In a survey drawing bipartisan support, 72% of Americans want the government to increase spending for veteran’s benefits. This was tied for first with the Department of Education, among all Federal Agencies. (1)
• Since the draft was ended in 1972, the all-volunteer army has created a very supportive environment where the public has been grateful and indebted for those who have served our country. The public support for Veterans and the willingness to provide them with any needed assistance has become a central tenet of American values. Strong majorities of Americans publicly support a variety of government measures to improve the lives of Veterans, and almost no one thinks spending on Veterans should be decreased. Overall, Americans seem to be aware that current public support for Veterans is relatively high. (2)
The Corporate Sponsorship Levels with their investment amounts are outlined here. In addition, each Corporate Sponsorship Level lists the specific benefits that you will receive at each level.
Additional Golf Tournament Sponsorship Opportunities
On the Golf Course Sponsorship Opportunities
Drone Drive – $1,500
Your sponsorship will include the awesome WOW factor of a drone drive. The drone will fly one golf ball for each group to the green on a designated Par 4 for a chance at a Hole in One! The more Super Tickets the foursome has, the lower the drone hovers over the hole before releasing the ball. Regardless of where the ball lands, your sponsorship of the Drone Drive won’t disappoint your golfers.
Our experienced Flight Crew will engage with the golfers and promote your company’s sponsorship. In addition, we will have the opportunity to place your corporate logo on the Drone and Drone launch pad.
Launching Fore Charity – $1,000
The Golf Ball Launcher is a BLAST and will provide attendees something to talk about. Everyone can participate in the launch. We have had people participate standing up, laying on the ground, sitting in a chair, and even a 9-year old has launched a golf ball! The launcher has absolutely no kick back.
Your company will be promoted as the sponsor of the Launching Fore Charity!
Our team will set up on a par 4 with a distance between 300-350 yards. For a minimum donation or with a pre-purchased Super Ticket, players get to launch our custom golf ball down the fairway to land on the green for a chance at eagle. We run a closest to the pin contest and provide a prize for the winner.
Pros Fore Charity
Pro Golfer – $1,000
Our Pros Fore Charity programs provide the golf tournament participants a unique and entertaining experience through utilization of top-performing touring professionals. A variety of contests are available, but our most popular contests include our “Beat the Pro” Par 3 Challenge and “Pro for Hire” Par 5 Advantage.
The Golf Tour Professional will be sponsored by your company and can wear your company’s golf cap and company golf polo shirt.
The tournament golfers will have a great time engaging with our experienced touring professionals. They are friendly, skilled, and exceptional at fundraising.
Golf Hole Sponsorship – $500 per hole
• Sponsorship Signage and Branding on their selected golf hole
• Your company will “own the hole,” where you can host a fun golf game, pass out promotional materials, bring a canopy and provide information about your business, or you can simply network with local community members!
• Your company will be in charge of organizing any game or activity at that hole, as well as providing materials/tents/etc.
Golf Foursome – $500
• Green Fees for 4 (Four) Golfers
• 2 (Two) Golf Carts
• 3 Drink Tickets
• Breakfast To Go
• Catered Lunch
• Silent Auction and Program
• Awards Ceremony
To discuss these sponsorship opportunities or if you have any questions, please contact:
Ernie Lou, Director of Business Sponsorships
(1) “Little Public Support for Reductions in Federal Spending” – Pew Research Center: https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2019/04/11/little-public-support-for-reductions-in-federal-spending/
(2) A Hero’s Welcome: The American Public and Attitudes Toward Veterans – Roper Center for Public Opinion Research at Cornell University: https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/heros-welcome-american-public-and-attitudes-toward-veterans