Phoenix small businesses can apply for up to 10 hours of free support to improve their business from the City of Phoenix’s partnership with HUUB for a new Technical Assistance Program on the PHXbizConnect platform. Businesses can meet 1:1 with a business consultant to improve their business operations.
PHXbizConnect by HUUB is a social media platform where small businesses can connect virtually, for free, with like-minded businesses and access a variety of resources.
APPLY NOW – Program is on a First-Come, First-Served Basis
How can PHXbizConnect’s Technical Assistance Program help YOU?
- Improve your website with a web developer
- Give your social media a boost by connecting with a marketing consultant to help you craft a social media strategy or email campaign
- Review your website’s digital presence to ensure you can be found online with a digital marketing strategist
- Work with a business strategist to help you plan for the future
- Do a financial review with a CPA
- Refresh your brand image working with a graphic designer
- And much more!