As an employer, you need to be aware of what you can and cannot do regarding employee vaccine mandates, incentives, documentation, and related legal matters. This webinar will include the latest EEOC guidance on workplace vaccine issues and best practices.
We will cover these topics including, but not limited to:
- Can an employer offer a monetary incentive to employees to get the vaccine?
- Can an employer require their employees to get vaccinated?
- What are the legally required exceptions?
- President Biden’s vaccination mandate – What is the federal guidance,laws and regulations on workplace COVID-19 vaccine issues?
- How does the State of Arizona factor in?
- Examples of reasonable accommodations for employees who can’t/won’t get vaccinated because of a legally protected reason
- Confidentiality of employee medical information – which laws apply?
Plus, get your questions answered by an attorney.