- Quality Jobs Tax Credit: Encourages business investment and the creation of high-quality employment opportunities in Arizona by providing tax credits to employers creating a minimum number of net new quality jobs and making a minimum capital investment in the state—$9,000 income tax credit for each qualifying new job.
- Job Training Grants: Job training grants reimburse up to 75% of eligible training expenses for employers creating new jobs.
- Research and Development Tax Credit: This program provides an income tax credit for investing in R&D in Arizona.
- Computer Data Center (CDC): This provides Transaction Privilege Tax (TPT) & Use Tax Exemptions (UTE) at the state, county, and local levels on qualifying purchases of CDC equipment.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit: This is a federal tax credit provided to private-sector businesses for groups who have consistently faced significant barriers to employment.
- Renewable Energy Tax Incentive Program: Provides tax incentives to companies in the solar, wind, geothermal, and other renewable energy industries which are expanding or locating in Arizona.
- Renewable Energy Production Tax Credit: An individual or corporate income tax credit is available for taxpayers who own a qualified energy generator that first produces electricity from and after December 31, 2010 and before January 1, 2021, using a qualified energy resource.
- Commercial and Industrial Solar Tax Credit Program: Provides an Arizona income tax credit for the installation of solar energy devices in Arizona business facilities.