When you travel with Southwest, we have your well-being in mind. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve made changes to our operations and procedures to better support the well-being and comfort of our Employees and Customers – and we’ll continue to evaluate our policies and procedures as we learn more. We’ve employed stringent cleaning and physical-distancing practices such as using electrostatic and anti-microbial spray treatments in the cabin, implemented physical-distancing measures, limited the number of Passengers onboard, modified boarding procedures, and provided masks for Employees. Learn more about the Southwest Promise and what it means when you are ready to travel.
- Customers are required to wear a face covering over their nose and mouth at all times during their Southwest travel experience. It is highly encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizer and face covering. In accordance with the current CDC guidance, a well-secured cloth or mask that fits snugly against the face, covers an individual’s nose and mouth, and is secured under the chin will be accepted. In alignment with the intention of this policy, these are a few examples of coverings that will not be accepted: (1)Those with holes in the covering, including those with exhalation valves or those made solely of materials like mesh or lace fabrics and (2)Those that cannot be secured under the chin, including bandanas and face shields. Face shields may be worn in addition to face coverings, but not in place of face coverings. Neck gaiters (also called multi-bands) may be worn as face coverings so long as they cover the nose and mouth and are secured under the chin.
- Maintain physical spacing at the airport and onboard.
- We are serving water and snacks on flights over 250 miles, when available. Straws are available on request. For all other flights, snack and beverage service is suspended until further notice to limit close interactions. (Began May 22)
Adding more service to Phoenix- Sky Harbor!
- As the Hometown Airline of Phoenix, we are excited to take you to more places than ever before.
- The Valley now has another choice in traveling to Mexico. Southwest serves Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas from Phoenix Sky Harbor nonstop!
- Beginning February 14, 2021, Southwest will serve Chicago O’Hare (ORD) starting with two daily departures.
- Beginning March 11, 2021, Southwest will start service to Colorado Springs (COS) starting with two daily departures.
hairy girl займ на карту маэстро онлайнзайм удобные деньгионлайн займ на карту круглосуточно займ на яндекс деньги без проверокмикро займ на годзайм онлайн без кредитной истории займ без анкетыбыстрый займ на карту круглосуточнооптима займ